Several items you will need when you talk to a designer is:
- Favorite Colors
- Overall Feel: Contemporary, Traditional, Eclectic, Whimsical
- That pesky agent bio that you created in week 1 (RIGHT?!?!)
Who can do this for you?
- A title marketing representative
- An inexpensive freelance service like fiverr or a starving college student you find on craigslist
- DIY in publisher, photoshop, picmonkey, ipiccy, etc!
Be creative and be YOU! Make sure you consult with your broker and are in compliance with state laws and broker rules with your branding.
You may link to examples of your designs & plug your designer to give other readers inspiration in the comment section!